Applications and Testbeds
We work to develop monitoring technologies and analysis methods to address key societal problems concerning air quality, regional climate, the carbon cycle, and public health.
* Air quality, regional climate, and carbon cycle assessments with focus on urban environments and energy production
* Laser therapy and surgery
* Medical diagnostics using breath analysis
* Field deployments of MIRTHE+ sensors
* Environmental – lidar, mobile sensor platforms, open path remote sensing, point sensors, turbulent flux measurements, wireless sensor networks
* Medical – clinical trials for fast response breath analysis