MIRTHE+ offers a multi-tiered, flexible membership framework that allows companies, government labs and other external entities to be engaged with the Center at a variety of levels:
- Your company seeks a special relationship with the Center – its people and facilities.
- Your company has defined interests spanning several Center research thrusts.
- Your company has one or more business units with strong interests in guiding the advancement of Center’s technologies and applications.
- Your company is exploring directions in advancing Center technologies and applications.
- Your company seeks a relationship with the Center to gain a window into this field.
- Affiliate status is granted to organizations that annually contribute cash or gifts or in-kind donations towards MIRTHE+ research. Affiliate member status is intended for for-profit start-up and small companies.
Non-Profit & Government
- Your organization is a state or federal lab, hospital, or other non-profit institution.
- Your organization wishes to provide in-kind expertise, materials and/or services that will benefit the Center’s research or commercialization efforts.
- Your organization may elect to provide cash resources, but this is not a requirement for Center membership by non-profits.
- In kind contributions relevant to the Center ^
Sponsor status is granted to organizations that contribute cash gifts or sponsor research projects or test-beds with MIRTHE+ faculty and whose contribution is directed toward the research thrusts within MIRTHE+. A sponsor need not sign a membership agreement, but may execute a separate research agreement with a collaborating MIRTHE+ faculty member. Sponsors contributing $100K or more in research support may be granted Member status.
Outreach Affiliate status is granted to organizations that contribute in-kind donations or other gifts for marketing, visibility, and promotion of Center’s research and educational activities. Outreach Member status is intended for media, journals, and professional organizations and societies.
So, what will MIRTHE offer you as a member? See our MEMBER BENEFITS TABLE
Industrial Advisory Board (IAB)
The Industrial Advisory Board (IAB) is composed of Partners, General Members, and Non-Profit/Government Members who advise the MIRTHE+ Leadership in selection of projects, creation and review of the mid-IR roadmap, and conducts SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) analysis.
How to join the Industrial Consortium?
If your company or non-profit organization wishes to become a MIRTHE+ Member, send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* 50% discount applies to small a for-profit company with 100 employees.
^ In-kind contributions enhance research and development capabilities of the Center, and provide additional important benefits of closer ties between industry, government laboratories and hospitals, and our faculty and students through interactions at meetings, research exchange, internships.