Affiliate member, Photonics Media, visited the MIRTHE labs at Princeton University and highlighted some of our recent research. To view the segments, visit their videos page, click the “light matters” video channel link and then:
- Select the video posted on 10.01.14 – Blue OLEDs & Fiber Optic Landslide Sensors. EDU Spotlight featuring Prof. Wysocki’s PULSe lab begins at time stamp 2:48
- Select the video posted on 10.08.14 – Integrated Manufacturing & Photonic Crystals. EDU Spotlight featuring non-invasive glucose monitoring (Prof. Gmachl) at time stamp 2:39 and open-path QCL mobile sensing (Prof. Zondlo) at time stamp 5:32.
- A small number of leaky natural gas wells produce large emissions of greenhouse gases
- Innovative tiny laser has potential uses in drug quality control, medical diagnosis, airplane safety
- Ammonia, a poorly understood smog ingredient, could be key to limiting deadly particulate pollution
- Hawaii field campaign
- RedShift BioAnalytics introduces a new Spectroscopic Platform for Protein Characterization